Have a green thumb? Help use keep our garden flourishing all summer! Garden volunteers help the library by watering, weeding, planting new beds in the spring, maintain our vegetables beds over the summer, and fall/winter clean up.
- Help us keep our garden healthy and growing.
- 1-3 hours weekly
- Reliability, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative and take direction well
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Attend on-site orientation and training session
- Meet new people and explore new opportunities
- Bring joy and fun to the community
- Have fun and contribute to your community
We are currently looking for garden volunteers. Please fill out the information in the volunteer application.